Whether you're looking for easy breezy eye makeup for small eyes or simple cat eye make up, you'll find it here!
And no, you don't have to be loaded to learn something, as there are SOOOO many great, cheap eye shadow options out there now!
A soft smokey eye
Five Easy Eye Shadow Makeup Tips:
1. Learn how to properly use your brushes! Yes, this one make come as a shock but the different types of makeup brushes out there each serve a different purpose. I know people who apply their makeup with their fingers (eeew!), but using clean, eye makeup brushes will make a world of difference!
2. Start light! By applying just a little bit of eye shadow at a time, you will decrease the likelihood of smearing and smudging it. Also, there's less of a possibility of you dropping shadow underneath your eye, will make you look like you have bags under your eyes.
3. Stay away from bright colors! Yes, there is indeed a time for bright greens and yellows, but for everyday eye makeup, neutral colors usually work best!
A gold & black smokey eye
4. Keep clear of those brows! Whatever color you decide and whatever you do, don't blend your shadow all the way up into your brow. This never looks good on anyone and will make your makeup appear almost clown like.
5. Use shadow to get rid of bags! If you have dark circles around your eyes, using the right color of eye shadow can help reduce their appearance. Use shimmering hues of light pink, pearl, or white to deflect the appearance of darkness around your eyes.
Most of your makeup skills will come through trial and error, so don't be afraid to experiment and try out different looks. And hey, if you don't like it, there is always makeup remover!
I hope those helped! Please leave any tips that you have in the comment box below! Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to "like" this page if you enjoyed!
You Might Also Like:
Picking the Right Type Of Lipsticks
Learn the Eight Types of Mascara
What is Concealer?
comments powered by Disqus